HOME

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thinks that make us happy

I know I am not a professional, but its fun ;-)
Hi guys, here another thing that makes me happy.
I like taking photos and touch them up for the better or worse, hehe.
I give them a frame, add a few extras, almost like dressing a person; I 'dress' the photos the way I think the it should look like.
I know family, friends, and going for a walk can make us happy too, no doubt.

BUT what I would love to know from you is, 

what makes you happy?


I'd love to interact a little more with YOU guys, if you don't mind ;-)

So, please please please send me some photos (of course only for use on this blog), when dressed up for going out clubbing, for a coffee, the movies, the theater ..., or just items of clothing, maybe your favorite piece of all that makes YOU happy, fashion tips that made you happy, anything in and around fashion, styling, dressing, tips and fun.
And maybe you can tell me/us the little story behind those photographs too.
What do YOU think?

The posts and pictures then can be found when searching my blog at the top right of this site and key in the label:
Things that make us happy

Oh, hehe, I am getting all excited.
Can't wait hearing from you. Loads of love and

Thanks,
      Carsten xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment