Things that make us happy
Hi guys I am very excited to present the first post from YOU.
This one is from Marie who lives in London and was born in Austria.
It is so much fun receiving photos and the little stories behind your 'Things that make u happy'
![]() |
| laced, nude tone with a splash of pink 'very sexy' by Victoria's Secret http://www.victoriassecret.com/ |
Here we have a photo of Marie's favorite bra.
She loves it for several reasons:
it is her favorite color;
it is sexy,
very comfortable,
gives a perfect shape and it adds a bit of glam.
Marie: "Usually I have problems finding the right bra. They are either too tight or too loose and most of them don't look sexy."
Marie got this 'Thing that makes her happy' as a present from a good friend in New York.
Thanks Marie x
Hope to here more from YOU guys. I am excited to see what's next.
Bye for now, until next time.
Love,
Carsten

No comments:
Post a Comment