HOME

Friday, January 11, 2013

Second hand shopping

Blue zipper top
Fantastic Plastic Wool Mix Top, grrrr ,  but I love still love it
Hi guys today I want to show you one of my favorite pieces from my wardrobe. I absolutely love this top, color, fit and fabric.

very comfortable to wear though

What's so special about this relatively plain Jacket?
It is unique or at least I can say it is unlikely that I see a second person or more roaming the streets in the same Top!!!

I got this 60's Wool/Polyester mix zipper top years ago in a second hand store somewhere in Germany and there was not one stain or anything broken on this cardigan.
I think at the time I only paid around 9 Euro for the Jacket.

Second hand shopping is a great affordable way of jazzing up your wardrobe with unique pieces.

I want to introduce in my following blogs a few more pieces that I purchased over the years.

Thanks,
          Carsten

No comments:

Post a Comment