HOME

Friday, August 17, 2012

2'nd Intro post (Blog)


It was in the beginning of this year somewhere between March and now.

I was sitting with some friends over a few spontaneous pints and chatting away. At some stage we talked about our jobs and who is involved in what types of different projects, when it was mentioned that one of us was considering working as a free lancer.
I said that I would love to work for myself and as something that really suits me like a glove, something that I would have fun with and would be good at.
Something to do with fashion and of course.

I love fashion, did I mention that” :-)

A profession like a sales person / merchandiser, but not reduced to one fixed location or store. A profession that allows me to be creative. A personal shopper maybe?

Anyway, where were we? Ah yes!

Someone came up with the suggestion that I should have a blog to share my passion for fashion to begin with.
I could give people advice via my blog, some dress tips or how to jazz up and recycle their wardrobe or just to have fun with fashion and encourage to more creativity maybe.

My idea was to create a blog for the person next door, a fashion support blog, practical and maybe inspiring, a fashion next door blog, easy, straight forward and no frills.
I don't want to tell anyone what to wear, but maybe can help with advice how to wear it.
I hope my blog can contribute to your way of dressing or inspire you and give you some confidence and help you finding your style, no matter what your age, gender, size or shape.

Here is where it all came together @ CARSTEN loves FASHION

Okay, let me finish my first post here.
I hope I have made you curious enough about me and my blog and that we have loads of fashion fun together.

Thanks and enjoy,
                  Carsten