HOME

Monday, August 20, 2012


Hi guys, how are you?
Hope you liked my intro posts :-)

Well, this is all new to me as you all know, but I am totally excited.
Not sure how I start of but I guess I take it as it comes to my me.

A few things to find your way around, there is an archive to the right of the page, that will archive buy month or so.
I want also to try remember to label my posts and put them up in a extra menu button that should bring you straight to the label topics you might look for.
Well that's the plan at leas, lets see how it all works out.

Okay hope I didn't forget anything.

Ah yes, one more.
If you should have any suggestions to enhance or expand my blog to your needs, please let me know. I am open to suggestions and improvements.

So guys, keep telling everybody about my “Carstenlovesfashion”, stalk me on twitter and FB enjoy my posts ;-)

Okay, off I pop and getting the next post ready;-)
Bye for now and bear with me.

Thanks,
           Carsten


No comments:

Post a Comment