The workshop with Sonja Mohlich was great fun yesterday afternoon at St. Green Shopping Center.
She gave really useful tips for everyone and everyone's purse.
To name just a few ideas Sonja presented:
You can change your outfit from day time to night time look by just replacing your handbag with a clutch, swap or ad accessories.
It's as easy as that.
I love accessories.
Accessories are the finishing touch to our outfit.
But now enough from me, just enjoy the photos I took yesterday, maybe you get some inspiration ;-)
She gave really useful tips for everyone and everyone's purse.
To name just a few ideas Sonja presented:
You can change your outfit from day time to night time look by just replacing your handbag with a clutch, swap or ad accessories.
It's as easy as that.
I love accessories.
Accessories are the finishing touch to our outfit.
But now enough from me, just enjoy the photos I took yesterday, maybe you get some inspiration ;-)
Thanks,
Carsten












No comments:
Post a Comment